Bag o' Chips Bag o' Chips

it's ok

It's a ok track. like the melody.
although it lacks fluency, something to keep it together, some it's all cutted down in the same pattern and me dont likey that;) keep it up, and you'll achieve someting;)

MonkeyV responds:

Thanks.
Yehh... I was trying to keep it pretty simple. This is going to be used as an intro to a podcast.

Eyes Of Q8'st (Loop) Eyes Of Q8'st (Loop)

Joyful as son of a bitch

Its extremely joyful nature truly moved my heart;) i like it a lot, though, i would work on masttering the channels, add some balance and so. (for easy mastering you can use a Yamaha Final Master plugin, it has some great presets, and with some work, you could get a awful lot out of it)
8/10
4/5

Feel free to listen to my stuff;)

8 Bit Space Intro 8 Bit Space Intro

as puristic as it gets

Well, if it was a music just for art of it, i'd give it a 6/10 and 3/5. But as a game tune, it's pretty well going, so it's 8/10 and 4/5 from me. I liked thw sweeps much. Kepp it going, and listen/review my stuff!
cheers!

Toastyalmond responds:

Thanks. I'm pretty new to the music scene here on newgrounds. But I'm learning and feedback is great. This is truly my first piece of music ever.

[JL 8-bit] Orange [JL 8-bit] Orange

Quite coull

Well its cool piece, although i found that a few minor glitches had slipped in:
The bends are god damn cheese, and unless they were ment to be that way i would shorten them. Also the pulse (or is it square?) is kinda flat, it would be better i youadded some depth to 'em.
for the scrap or sketch it's awesome!

Overall note: 7/10 4/5

and feel welcome to run through my 'kinda 8-bit but not really' mp3's

JohnLeprechaun responds:

I'll probably check it out. The slides were indeed meant to be kind of long, as a build up. I ended up not actually giving it anything to build up to, so I'm not sure why I left it. Like I said, feedback like that is really helpful, I'll most likely shorten them now.